Franklin High Football/Seniors

Franktown44

Wow, words can't express the feelings I've been through the last 24 hours. Before the game, I could feel the excitement in the air, I feel in me the battle that was going to take place. I remember saying to someone, "They don't know what they're getting into," and they didn't. We put up the fight for our lives, and came up barely short. Brentwood- great game. I don't play very much yet, because I'm a sophmore, but I could tell how your performance was tonite and how you guys acted with respect on the field. When we were shaking hands after the game, the Brentwood players showed all the class in the world, even though the fans are another story, but I won't get into that. I would just like to say something to the seniors:

Zach A.- You're a great football player and you deserve to play football in college and have great potential.

Jared H.- Through all the crap I've given you this year, you've showed leadership and its meant a lot to the ones that look up to ya'll.

Cody G.- You are amazing, it was an honor to be on Blue Crew D and get lit up by you, hah.

Josh B.- You really showed up lately in football, thanks for being there for us to look up to.

Josh R.- Your a heck of a QB, put a little cheese on it.

Marcus O.- It's been good playin the year and trying to get you on Blue Crew. You have a TON of talent.

Nick B.- Hah, thanks for the leadership man.

Brian B.- You run with the more heart than anybody I know, keep on running.

Reeser- You were everything a leader could be on our team and have made me want to try to be like you in that way, thanks.

Grimm- Nice arm.

Quinton L.- Your such an amazing athelete and leader for our team and you can go far with all the talents you have.

Chase C.- You taught me a lot about being an OLB and I have gotten better in part because of you, thanks.

Justin B- I hope the leg heals and I know you'll have fun playing in college.

Thanks again to our seniors, ya'll mean a lot to the rest of the team and It'll be different to play without ya'll. To the rest of the team, next year, we got to step it up and live up to the newly established Franklin High Football standards. Thanks again.

Guest wavefan17

Hey Franktown, if yall plan on winning that game next year, you might want to improve your attitude. If yall weren't so cocky and arrogant, you might have actually concentrated on the game and not on your own inflated egos. That is why you were defeated. Also, if it hadn't been for our crappy 1st quarter, we would have demolished yall. But, you won and I congratulate you for that.

Guest Bruins02

I'm a Brentwood father and would like to congradulate all the Franklin seniors, and all the players for a great year. As I told your coach last night you played with heart all year and the county is proud of you! We beat a good team last night. Your NO.1 looks like the premier receiver in the mid-state next year. Thanks for a good rivalry...We will try to represent Williamson well the rest of the year. A special thanks for the graciousness of some of your I spoke with after the game.

Congratulations on a great year Franklin. I guess you can expect to hear that kind of crap from Gallatin. I saw the game and the better team did win. Gallatin is the worst 10-0 team I have ever seen. Maybe if they got some class I could respect them. You know what, you went to the Quarterfinals and they didn't so keep your head up and prepare for next year.