Friday Main Event Heads to "The Creekbank"! Week 8!

Crank up the banjo music were headed back!    We couldn't resist this game as I feel it could be the best game in the State this Friday!  Always great to see our friends at Trousdale County and we look forward to this one!   Here is the Coaching Lineup for this Friday:

Lebanon Head Coach Chuck Gentry

Huntland Head Coach Bob Robertson

Trousdale County Head Coach Brad Waggoner

Whitwell Head Coach Randall Boldin

(We'll have Coach Waggoner and Coach Boldin LIVE on set with us for those interviews)

Lee and I will discuss big games in the second hour and we'll invite our host station Jerry (Cheese) Richmond and Cameron Reid to join us again if they'd like for that part of the show!   Friday Main Event can be heard each week at 4:30 PM Central Time and you can find it by going to our website (LINK is in my signature), or by going to the Scoreboard Tab on CoachT (we're the only pregame show sponsored exclusively by CoachT) or by clicking the link below to reach our YouTube Channel.  Appreciate those of you who have followed us all season as we're still in the infant phase of this YouTube broadcasting.   Our intent each week is to improve upon the previous week and we're always thankful for new subscribers to the channel!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

Sadly, I had a family member who passed away yesterday.   I've been ask to be a pallbearer for the funeral on Friday so we won't be able to do our show at it's regular time.   This is the first time in 6 years I've missed a Friday Night show.   

My partner Lee and I discussed it and we will do the show LIVE Thursday night instead.   We plan to begin at 7 if that works out with the Coaches.   Please make plans to join us Thursday night at 7:00 PM (central time).   I'm providing a link directly to this show below so you can come back here to reach it.   The link on the Scoreboard Friday Night will also take you right to that show: