CCS at Webb

Spartan4Life

17 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Yes he can be a dominant force, IF he can keep his helmet on. Evidently, he doesn't like wet fingers and who knows what else in his earhole, or scrotum grindin' on his head. Who would?!?! Credit to the Irish maulers for pulling all that incendiary stuff off without nary a zebra sniffin' the goin's on. Then again, they had a hard time seein' much of anything Friday night.

Call our DB for unsportsmanlike for, I'm not even sure what he did with the ball after the INT that they didn't like. BUT.......all the while they convened to get their story straight to sell to our relentlessly angry coach, Irish #tres was doin' the Richard Simmons warmup routine right behind them taunting our guys......nada.....he did what? Zebras sure couldn't see anything in green last night.....must've been color blind!!!

I had an O-line momma sittin' in front of me Friday night, and I'll tell ya......one more nasty gram from cinco-cinco, and she was heading to the field with her fryin' pan herself!!! Never even seen her get a tad upset before....until Friday night. It was quite a sight!!! Loved it!!!!

Image result for mad woman frying pan

havin a Karns Baptist Viper Rangler come on T and go kettle black bout Zebra reffin workin gainst them when GCAs underground mafia got the market cornered on payoffs to refs......PrayWhileURaiseThem better have gotten a Guilt Trippin over that one

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=10350668

4 minutes ago, Booger said:

havin a Karns Baptist Viper Rangler come on T and go kettle black bout Zebra reffin workin gainst them when GCAs underground mafia got the market cornered on payoffs to refs......PrayWhileURaiseThem better have gotten a Guilt Trippin over that one

Booger just sayin 

:roflol: Maybe I chuckled a little while I was typin'? :roflol: