rhea county uses 3's to win

FIREMANFRANK

Posted by FIREMANFRANK:

Rhea County 13-23-27-23=85

Sequatchie County 12-07-08-13=40

Rhea hits 13 three's

Thanks for the info I think playing some tuff competition early will help Sequatchie down the road I think three players went from starting football to starting Basketball in a span of a week so it may take a few games to into basketball shape.

yes. i know that they have science hill and tn. high in a couple of weeks in johnson city. our district is one of the toughest in the state, so those games will help get us ready for our district stretch. there are also some other aaa teams on schedule, check out the schedule on this website.

Guest williamD

yes they play science hill and tennessee high in johnson city dec 6-7-8????? then ,soddy , ottlewalh Sulivan south possible sevier co or harmony of ohio so u dont worry about them where do u coach? converse at the ymca? or boys club ?r u a wannna be did u play in the sub state last yr or have u ever i would say not why dont you call rhea they tried to play everybody bring your ole tired country a-- up there and get beat

[Edited by williamD on 11-24-02 9:36P]

science hill tennessee high soddy daisy ottlewalh sullivan south plus others in that tournament----play in toughest district in state all quality programs----ru a tennesse fan too well gardner webb is a tough opening game in football wow wyoming rutgers mtsu and vandy 4 for sure wins who else does vols play chatt tech bryan ??? who r u converse a 5'8 wish u could have played nerd?????????a coach who has never won a district region subsate or only went to the state on a free pass or tssaa coaches ticket???chech what rhea did lasy yr have u ever won a big game or r u a stats man----

Guest Converse

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers "Fireman Frank". Just wondered why a team that's supposed to be one of the top in S.E. TN. wouldn't beef up their schedule some in preparation for the district games. Bradley and Cleveland have both already played McCallie and Riverdale. You know the old saying "playing people that are good makes you good".

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mark McClure

just thought tenn high who beat science hill- and playing science at johnson city was beefing it up as for as mccallie we beat them this summer by 25-30 and went to north carolina and went 11-0 but if you did strike a nerve so be it---but rhea counties staff knows what they r doing been there before done that before see you at the playoffs.besides who says rhea is one of the top teams i never read it.we r a football school that just plays basketball and baseball to pass the time. no pressure just fun and gun.

[Edited by FIREMANFRANK on 11-25-02 12:01P]