Friday Main Event Week Eleven Playoff Talk!

FridayMainEvent

We will be live this Thursday at 6:00 PM Central Time!   Lee Teat and I (Mike Molder) will be talking playoff football this week!   We will cover classes 1A, 2A and 3A from 6-6:45.    I'll have a  Mt. Juliet Head Coach Trey Perry join me at 6:45 and Maplewood Head Coach Arcentae Broome join me at 7:00.     We'll then jump back in to playoff discussion at 7:15 discussing classes 4A, 5A, and 6A.   

We'll give you all the possibilities as far as matchups, give you our opinions as to who wins and also predict who we feel will come out of each quad!   

Always great Prep Football discussion on The Friday Main Event.   Please make plans to check us out.   You can find us by clicking on the Scoreboard Tab on CoachT, going to our website (link available in my signature) or finding us at youtube through the link below.   We'd appreciate you guys subscribing to our channel if you've not yet done so.   Really excited about this post season!  Hope you guys are as well.

Friday Main Event YouTube Link

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Upvote 1