Lookout Valley @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

1 minute ago, MOTO24 said:

Lol...all day.

Don't know if you saw our stats against them last week but I think it was 562 yards all on the ground against them and they had a total of 71 and we played without 2 offensive lineman, the TE and the QB.  So I don't know why some on here are harping about LV winning this game or it being close.

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

Don't know if you saw our stats against them last week but I think it was 562 yards all on the ground against them and they had a total of 71 and we played without 2 offensive lineman, the TE and the QB.  So I don't know why some on here are harping about LV winning this game or it being close.

We have one common opponent (Huntland) and we both lost pretty bad to them.  JB lost bad because we had half the team out.  I’m not sure about LV.

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

Because it should be close. If LV doesn’t turn it over this won’t be more than a 14 point win for JoByrns. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

22 minutes ago, sportman said:

Moto we've been on coacht a long time and we can spot the rookies!!! LOL..

I recognize both usernames from way back. Don’t make assumptions that everyone that doesn’t post all the time is a rookie.

dpell is a “wet behind the ears” rookie!!

LV just hasn’t had much to post about in 8 years or better. Not much reason.

28 minutes ago, sportman said:

JB isn’t SP

21 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Because it should be close. If LV doesn’t turn it over this won’t be more than a 14 point win for JoByrns. 

JB is usually good year in and out and so I'm basically saying that LV has to make a believer out of me and beat JB tonight, even though JB is down by standard's,  but still for LV to beat them would be big in my eyes and maybe that would help LV into next season with a playoff win.  Until it happens it's just basically the same LV teams of the past with the exception of a few decent years they had.