STONE MEM vs cumb co.

ThePinkPanther

1 hour ago, buc1973 said:

This. It’s not even the kids who get butt-hurt. For the most part, they’re very supportive of one another. The parents , on the other hand...

The parent in here complaining has been tossed from 2 of the 3 losses this year for cchs, that should tell you something about their character

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

I have been to multiple CC games and Stone games this year and I listen to several more on the radio so I feel pretty confident I understand the strengths and weaknesses of each team.

The facts are undeniable from the SMHS v CCHS game: (1) Stone's depth > CCHS depth (2) CCHS best player > SMHS best player (3) Referees called the game tight, but consistent (4) Coaching adjustments at half by SMHS > coaching adjustments at half by CCHS. 

Fans, players and coaches were all witness to the amount of and types of fouls being called from the very beginning. Whether or not a person agrees with it is inconsequential - it is up to the players and coaches to adjust and adapt to the flow of the game and ultimately, that is why CCHS lost. They have one system and one philosophy and the coach was incapable or too stubborn or maybe both to make the needed changes to allow her players to thrive. 

Also, fans should understand coaches are usually better when the players are better so the fact that (over the last few years) CCHS has struggled so much to beat SMHS shows the poor coaching that is taking place at CCHS because, until this year, CCHS has consistently had more depth and more talent. Bottom line, this loss is on the coach as CCHS and anyone - including her - that says otherwise, is foolish and truly is a homer who refuses to accept reality. 

10 minutes ago, ADMIRAL said:

If the game is officiated poorly then a good team will adjust the way they play.  You have to change your game plan and change how you play.  Cumberland didn't.  Whether you like it or not the refs were consistent the whole game.  Cumberland rolled the dice and got burnt.  As far as questioning the coach at Stone i believe his overall body of work speaks for itself.  There is no doubt that he is respected in the coaching ranks.  I'm pretty sure thats not the case with the Cumberland coach.  I mean how can you respect a leader of young people who consistently runs the score up on weaker opponents and makes sure certain players pad their stats.  Those actions gain NO RESPECT in the coaching fraternity!  The great Pat Summitt said to always RESPECT yourself and others.  Guess the Cumberland coach doesn't buy into that philosophy.      

Your bashing again but I now a little about both Stone and CC coaches. I have kept up with them both and CC coach stayed with her team even when they were not very good starting out years ago. Stones coach started out with boys there but when there talent went down he disappeared and now hes back and I think he has beat CC girls one time since hes been coaching. So quit bashing coaches if you don't know the facts. And running scores up look at both sides because I can find plenty of games on both teams that it has happen. You need to quit bashing players and coaches and get your facts straight before you post. And the great Pat Summitt had no mercy on anyone and that's why she won national championships and that's why people respected her and she didn't run away when she didn't have talent. So don't even try to use that statement. Both these coaches can coach but just tell the truth when your posting about them. So go and look and do your research and tell the truth on coaches and players.

6 minutes ago, uconnfan said:

Your bashing again but I now a little about both Stone and CC coaches. I have kept up with them both and CC coach stayed with her team even when they were not very good starting out years ago. Stones coach started out with boys there but when there talent went down he disappeared and now hes back and I think he has beat CC girls one time since hes been coaching. So quit bashing coaches if you don't know the facts. And running scores up look at both sides because I can find plenty of games on both teams that it has happen. You need to quit bashing players and coaches and get your facts straight before you post. And the great Pat Summitt had no mercy on anyone and that's why she won national championships and that's why people respected her and she didn't run away when she didn't have talent. So don't even try to use that statement. Both these coaches can coach but just tell the truth when your posting about them. So go and look and do your research and tell the truth on coaches and players.

You want people to stop bashing coaches, as you bash a coach in this post. Where do you people come from?

Big ole cry fest up in here.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, uconnfan said:

Buck left a boys teams with Brock, Yoder, Simmons, and Matthews on it. That team went to substate. So you are way off saying he left when talent was gone. 

Also when he took over the girls program they had were coming off a 3 win season. So basically you're out of your league on this one. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, uconnfan said:

That is not bashing. I was just telling facts and you wasn't. I respect both coaches and you don't. No crying going on just trying to make facts right if were going to talk about them. They deserve the right facts. So get it right before you bash.

I think you need to research what facts are lol. Your opinion was that buck left when talent was gone and came back when girls were good. As I posted above you were way off on that little opinion of yours. 

I would leave a thread too if I was getting embarrassed.   

7 minutes ago, uconnfan said:

That is not bashing. I was just telling facts and you wasn't. I respect both coaches and you don't. No crying going on just trying to make facts right if were going to talk about them. They deserve the right facts. So get it right before you bash.

Here is a fact for ya, cchs lost and has no depth. Post in as many threads as you want, that is not changing. 

1 hour ago, twopairsofgloves said:

That is false and it is hard to take you seriously on anything when you state that a stone girl was trying to break the arm of her opponent. Yeah because that is on every girls wish list, feel an arm break in her hands.  

Everyone at the game saw it, to deny it means that you approve of that kind of play.  She has been a dirty player as long as she has been at stone.