Smith Co. vs. Macon Co.

owls

Smith Co. played a game on Saturday and beat Van Buren Co.

They open the season at home Monday night against Macon Co.

The Owls have looked pretty good in their scrimmages, and last Saturday night. How do you think this game will unfold? Who are the big players for the Tigers? By the way, I think they play another set of Tigers Friday night by the looks of the schedule. Good Luck Owls!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Owls look very impressive most of the game. I really liked the way the ball was worked to the 4 & 5. I was concerned that only seven players really had meaningful playing time when you win by 30! There was a good crowd but lots of people like to see more rotation and it never hurts to keep grandmom and grandpop coming back to support the program if a kid gets a minute. Is the second Tiger threat a real one? Work from the Lebanon Playday was that they are very good.

Guest EarlofSandwich

I was surprised to see the coach's son go in so early!! Shouldn't coaches be in it for the team and not there family. Shame on you, Is that how they do it in Carthage Now?