Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one said anything about a state title. Can you read? I said nothing of the sort. I did say Westview was going to be a better team. I for once agree and think Ridgeway will win the state again this year. Lets just keep quiet till Westview and USJ play and then we can have something to talk about.

i thought you said luck will not be required to beat Ridgeway. Anyways, when do you play USJ because I want to come watch this. There is no doubt that USJ will struggle this year, but it should still be a good game. Who are you and what position do you play?(Just curious) The only kid i remember is hurt, the fast guy. So how does this work this year, with more teams going to state. The winner of our Region and Ridgeway goes?

The top team out of each region automatically goes to state. Id tell you my name but, i dont want anyone on here to know it. I do play forward for Westview and the fast guy is playing this year. I agree that USJ has had some top quality teams in the past (especially my sophmore year) but, this year Westview has many seniors returning and more skill than weve had in a while. The game is the first of the BEST OF THE WEST tourney. Im not positive on the date but ill get back to you on that. This is the first year weve been invited. Is thier any good soccer in that tourney?

Guest netbreaker

JCM lost Christopher Anthony their forward, Brett Martin the sweeper, and Chris Post, goalie. Those were the three best players on the team, however they still have those mexican kids so who knows. Northside lost Jared New the forward but I'm not sure who else. I think it'll be a dow year for each of them.

Guest netbreaker

about the best of the west, for the past three years us and jcm have dominated it. Dyersburg won it my sophomore year. We beat JCM my junior year in double overtime to win. And they beat us last year in the final minute to win it. Are ya'll playing any good teams this year out of the west tenn area?

Kinda cool that im remembered? maybe..., but im not big on talking all types of trash about games or opponents. I am going to say that Westview is a better team this year then probably ever before and we have way more depth then ever before. Our new players bring a whole new threat and I think we'll give USJ a real good game.