Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the heck thinks that usj is going to be good. they have not done anything worth comending for the last couple years. where are they getting all this new talent? they are not going to be a dominant team this year. until they have a good season please stop talking about USJ

asdf2,

Who said USJ will dominate this year? I was joking about the weakness thing. Every team has its weaknesses. If you do not enjoy hearing about USJ, then I suggest going to another board where other people can here you run your mouth. USJ has advanced to sectionals the past 3 years, and has not advanced further because of 1, count them, 1 team, ridgeway(who has won state ever since i can remember except for the year CCS beat them in the championship). It is obvious you no nothing about the team, therefore you have no reason to state your opinion on this subject.

Guest uofmemphis2

hey nikaia, so lukie is the captain. this is andy. i'm coming to practice some time this week, i'm on spring break. what would be a good day?

i'll be there as soon as i get of school like may 7 or so. Me, Simon, Cooper, and Andy will run the alumni game hands down, like Senegal and France. (HAHA). I mean if we don't come back who will prepare the team for Districts??? Thats ok, so tell me about the whole airport incident when you went to Quebec. I heard some stories...