Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

Dont really know how to follow a post of something like losing to Ridgeway in overtime. Thats pretty good though, and good luck in your game Thursday. I see Haywood has moved up to 5th or whatever. In a showing of common opponents we beat Crocket County 6-0 today and they beat them 7-1 so its all a matter of how you look at it. Im sure it will be a good game and most teams that have played both of us call us even. What happened to USJ? I didnt even see them in the top 11. This isnt to be disrespectful, just a serious question.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good point about soccerinfo.com rankings. Because the coaches have input, make sure your coach and other coaches in your area are aware of this website and to get involved with input, otherwise- coaches from outside your area will only look at wins and loses. Red Devil18 just took 2 loses on the chin at Gtown to Ridgeway but I would not drop them in the polls at all. They showed they can are a quality team in those games. good luck WSHS#2Frosh

westview has been really good this year they have so much deoth that they hustle everytime they play plus the weapons are deadly they are very talented . so usj used to talk alot of smack but this year they are silent maybe westview is the cause of that . all i am saying is that people are not taking westview seriously. look at the record 7-0-1 or something like that . it tells alot :)

Who have you beaten?

Dyer County, Crockett County, Whotheheck County, etc...

Don't you be talking about USJ, do you even know who are Sweetwater, Hendersonville, Lenoir City, Notre Dame???

I think the reason USJ is not talking is because they have better things to do then running their mouth on the internet. They are trying to be competitive in the State not in their own town. USJ has nothing to prove to Westview, they won the district and the region for the past 3 years and have been successfull for several years not just one year! Beat a good team then maybe you will be respected

:)

I havent said anything negative about USJ, and believe they are a great team but for you to act like we havent played anybody and USJ has been outplayed by great teams is weird. Seeing as how we beat Henry County and USJ tied them. Sure we tied JCM but that game was ended at half time and to say that we didnt have the upper hand in that game would be a lie. Dyersburg and Henry County arent bad teams, so try to get over your misplaced anger of losing your last few games.

ya'll both need to shut up. Play, and whoever wins has bragging rights. Westview has a better record, USJ has a harder schedule. It evens out. And not to offfend hurt or whscap, but "westview",we never talked smack to you. We beat you, took our victory and left. You were the ones talking smack and making excuses. Maybe you are better than USJ this year maybe not. But don't try to bring the past up, because you will lose that argument. The only reason I started talking in here was because USJ is known by all of west tennessee as rich-fags who recruit all of their players. People can think that all they want. It actually is a flattering thought to know that people cannot truly believe that your school could produce such an outstanding athletic program in every aspect of high school sports without paying for players. But if it makes whoever feel better about themselves go ahead and think that. Just for the record we had the right to talk smack.(Up until Ridgeway at least)

[Edited by Trell24 on 4-6-03 11:49P]

Boys, boys, let's relax out there.

Dyersburg and Henry County are not what you can call power houses! I know that does not say much about USJ tying Henry County, but we know where we are standing. We are hoping to make it 4 in the row in our district and get into the region's tournament. This year should be the most competitive it has been in a while with Westview, USJ, and let's not forget Haywood. I think that it is going to be an interesting week for Westview with games against North Side and Haywood.

Weve alraedy been through all this talk fellas. Whoever wins the Westview USJ game gets braggin rights. But, lets not try and bring up the past because the past has nothing to do with right now. I agree with you Trell when you say USJ's has played a harder schedule. Westview hasnt played a very hard schedule but, that doesnt make USJ any better than we are. We will just see who is better when the time comes. Not being negative to anyone but who has Haywwod played this season? Nobody. i dont think they should be ranked due to thier record. That poll should be about win percentage and strength of schedule and not the whooping of a few crappy programs. I am looking forward to playing Northside though. Since my freshman year weve beat them tied them and lost to them. Haywood should be a tough game. I heard thier coach is real cocky. I hope we stick it to them this year.