Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know one knows the best team yet. everyone has the right to say they are the best team until they get beat by a better team . it is all about how you play the game offense wins game and thet is what westview has . and i am sure ohter teams have them as well. but defense is the only thing that keeps ypu from losing . you might have the best offense but you might have a defense that is really bad westview has them both in my eyes but everyine has there own opinion.

It was a really good game over all. They scored fast and chipped one over our goalies head from far out, our goalie was probably a little too far out but Alex has done GREAT this year so Im not going to bad talk him. Then they got another score in the last 15 seconds of the half off a great shot so it was 2-0 at half. Then I think they got like one real shot on goal the second half but we were only able to get one in so it ended 2-1. Really good game though

Guest exIrish3

I have seen most of these schools from the west play this year--And would have to say that probably the strongest team is CBHS. This a team which is good every year and they just reload with new talent every time they lose a player. I was also impressed with Gtown--but I still think that CBHS is probably the best.