Top Rebounders in the Country From Tennessee

tonybologna

We have 4 of the Top 125 Rebounders in the Country right here in the state of Tennessee. They are the following players:

1. Ladarius Chigano- Calvary Christian High School- Chattanooga (18.1 rebounds per game, #5 overall in the country)

2. Catthadious Moore- Manassas High School- Memphis (15.3 rebounds per game, #34 overall in the country)

3. Anthony Smith- Brighton High School- Brighton (13.2 rebounds per game, #96 overall in the country)

4. Chandler Lawson- Wooddale High School- Memphis (12.9 rebounds per game, #125 overall in the country)

I think Anthony Smith from Brighton is to me the most surprising one here of the group. He's a 6'2" SF so he's not a tall guy like some of the others listed above. I guess he kind of reminds me of a kid/player from my local area playing for Johnson County High School. That player is Class AA Mr. Basketball Finalist Blake Atwood @ 6'2". He averages 10.8 rebounds per game & puts up 26.5 points per game as well.

Edited by tonybologna