Cloudland Community

67CamaroGirl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let's be civilized there Boyd Buchanan fans. By the way how many Boyd fans have started there own successful business like Cloudland's DOG POUND INC. "Selling Shirts like Candy Bars" (hey it doesn't rhyme but you get the picture) They have tooken team support to a new level. It lookes like I am going to have to put down the turkey leg and remote and come see what all the commotion is this Thanksgiving- good luck Landers.

I am a Bucs fan, but I have to say that I am extremely impressed with the positive support that has been posted on this board from the Cloudland fans. I hope that you guys bring a very large crowd of 2,000+ supporters. Playing at Finley, with great fan support for both teams, this could have the setting of a great state championship game (even though it is just the semis). It appears to me that you guys are one of the classiest group of fans that posts on this board. I wish more BBS fans would keep their posts at your level of encouragement for your team. I encourage all of the BBS fans to pray for a safe trip for all of you wonderful Landers fans! I, will be praying for your safety and the safety of all the players. God is great! :)

Thanks for the post Whassup. We really do love our Landers here in Roan Mountain and are proud of each of them and their hard work throughout this year and in the past. I am sure that we will have a lot of fans there tomorrow and we appreciate your prayers for a safe trip. We are getting ready now for the big pep rally to get this town and our team really pumped up for the game tomorrow, and win or lose our guys have had one heck of a season and nothing to hang their heads about. GO LANDERS!!!

[Edited by Lander4ever on 11-28-02 5:12P]

I do not think anyone called them cocky or rude on this thread from Cloudland. The only post that may have put BB down on this thread was not from a Cloudland Fan, must have been someone they played in the past. This thread was to get everyone out to the pep rally tonight to get this town ready for tomorrow and boy did they turn out. Great Pep Rally. Thanks to the Cheerleaders, Band, Football Players, Coaches, Scott and Wes. We are ready to head to Chattanooga in the morning and see a great football game tomorrow night.

Good Luck to all those participating in the game tomorrow night and on to Murfreesboro with the Winner!!!!

WE LOVE OUR LANDERS!!!- GO BIG BLUE!!

[Edited by Lander4ever on 11-28-02 9:36P]