Rhea co scrimmages

kentuckyman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

I wasn't at the scrimmage, but based on what you saw what was the biggest problem or weakness of Rhea's in the scrimmage? 

It’s really hard to say, It was the first scrimmage and of course both teams were likely experimenting with players here and there but Anderson Co seemed to be more deliberate and in sync especially on offense. On defense, Anderson also looked good - particularly at LB. AC looks like they are set to have another great season and could take Greenville this year. 

Rhea had some coaching changes in the offseason and has some 1st year starters in some critical positions this season. They have improved with each scrimmage and should improve through out the season. 

1 minute ago, RCfan said:

It’s really hard to say, It was the first scrimmage and of course both teams were likely experimenting with players here and there but Anderson Co seemed to be more deliberate and in sync especially on offense. On defense, Anderson also looked good - particularly at LB. AC looks like they are set to have another great season and could take Greenville this year. 

Rhea had some coaching changes in the offseason and has some 1st year starters in some critical positions this season. They have improved with each scrimmage and should improve through out the season. 

Absolutely. I'm looking for Rhea to have a very successful season. I'm glad to hear they have improved with each scrimmage.