Brentwood vs Ezell

chaka

Brentwood always talkin mess about Ezell? Which two people are you hanging around? In all my years associated with the program, that has never been a "big" topic of discussion. It's never even been a small topic of conversation. Why don't you comment on the subject why Brentwood football stands were built so low to the ground; you know, something that even marginal Bruin fans WOULD CARE ABOUT! No offense Chaka Kahn, but everyone over here is more concerned about Germantown than your 1-A school.

Guest Football4life

well i think this year brentwood would have had them but last year i would go as far to say that there is only a ocuple of 5A teams that could have beat ezell. they had a unstoppable pass and a run they could go to anytime. and their defense was under rated they only gave up 8 points a game with the starters coming out of the game in the 3rd quarter alot. we will never know now so there no since in arguing.