Eagleville Boys Basketball.. What do yuo think?

SportsFan16

Eagleville has always had a strong mens team, but is seems that every year no matter where we play they will try and cheat us out of a game. I think that our team will be very strong with its leading seniors, they are quick and can throw some pretty fancy passes. With the help of them being on the football team, expect them to be even faster than before and even stronger than ever. They will be a strong force in this years season and tournaments, if given the chance and given fair refs.

All comments and opinions are welcomed in this thread.

As long as Sweet Billy T is calling the shots, Eagleville has a chance. He is one of my favorite coaches around. There is no doubt that he is great, look what he has done with Coach Lynch. He has taught Lynch a bunch and when Billy gets out Lynch will be able to step in and pick up where Billy leaves off. The only thing is that Lynch will never and I mean ever be able to is outdress Coach Tollett. His outfits for gameday are second to none!

Look out for the Eagles! ;)