Watertown travels to Jackson County

Watertown 6-1 travels to Jackson County 3-5 for a Thursday night game. 2 of the 3 wins for Jackson Co I'm pretty sure a middle school team could beat, Red Boiling and Pickett Co. I know nothing about the Sale Creek.

I am looking for H20 to play a full game and not make so many mistakes on offense.

What do you all think?

Wow...23 players on Jackson Co sidelines. How is that even possible? Someone told me at the game last night that the JC QB was #5 in the state for passing yards. I'm not sure he completed a pass until we put the 2nd and 3rd string in. The Ref's called 4 or 5 TD's back on us.

Also heard JC had a new coach and that was the reason for the low number of players. It's hard to be any good if there aren't any players on the field and they are all walking the halls.

1 hour ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Wow...23 players on Jackson Co sidelines. How is that even possible? Someone told me at the game last night that the JC QB was #5 in the state for passing yards. I'm not sure he completed a pass until we put the 2nd and 3rd string in. The Ref's called 4 or 5 TD's back on us.

Also heard JC had a new coach and that was the reason for the low number of players. It's hard to be any good if there aren't any players on the field and they are all walking the halls.

There were years in Watertown that we didn’t have many more than that. 

You are right though , it is all about getting the kids out to play and H2O has done a much better job with that the last 20 years.