Anderson County @ East Hamilton

MavMan05

4 hours ago, Domin18 said:

AC has surprised me this year! I say  AC if they came in 2nd would play SS 1st round then 2nd rd go to Betsy. I'm going to try to make the playoffs.

Yeah be a quick trip to Betsy. Boy how thing can change quickly if AC is not ready for this game. Not the time of the season to be up and down.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

16 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I think you need to play the Devils in Rd 2...Don’t you think Mavs?

Lol of course you would think that... You guys want us to beat up on each other in a dog fight then come to you... as we have seen you guys beat up on each other before you played the Devils.

Edited by Devilsx5

Well at any rate this East Hamilton team is for real and we better be ready. Then I will be able to give a point spread for the Mavs and Greeneville. At this point it looks like there are 4 continders Betsy Mavs Devils and East Hamilton ....and do not forget about Howard...so we have a lot of work to do for Mavs to make it.

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well at any rate this East Hamilton team is for real and we better be ready. Then I will be able to give a point spread for the Mavs and Greeneville. At this point it looks like there are 4 continders Betsy Mavs Devils and East Hamilton ....and do not forget about Howard...so we have a lot of work to do for Mavs to make it.

Most will not like to admit this but, the improvement seen in the other 4A programs is because of...the Greeneville Greene Devils. The others have had to get better and improve to be competitive with them. They are still the bar teams are measured by. This late in the season no one can afford to become lackadaisical and complacent.  You do and you’re done. Still a lot of football to be played and looking to see how these match-ups will play out. Gotta love high school football!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Most will not like to admit this but, the improvement seen in the other 4A programs is because of...the Greeneville Greene Devils. The others have had to get better and improve to be competitive with them. They are still the bar teams are measured by. This late in the season no one can afford to become lackadaisical and complacent.  You do and you’re done. Still a lot of football to be played and looking to see how these match-ups will play out. Gotta love high school football!

Yeah gotta love it...Its fun to see how teams evolve. This match up is going to be interesting to say the least.