Mavericks Host Grainger

Good luck AC in the Post season! Nobody even myself thought AC would have this kind of season with the big class that graduated last year. You have prove a lot of people wrong keep working. I'm making plans on attending round 2 game so take care of business tonight. Keep working, Go Mavs!

Edited by Domin18
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Good luck AC in the Post season! Nobody even myself thought AC would have this kind of season with the big class that graduated last year. You have prove a lot of people wrong keep working. I'm making plans on attending round 2 game so take care of business tonight. Keep working, Go Mavs!

That is definitely true. They have accomplished more than a lot of people expected of them, and despite what happens in the 2nd and 3rd round I think the team and fans should be proud. They aren't as talented as the previous two teams, but I think they play more tightly knit as a team. 

This is an up hill battle for the Mavericks. Assuming they will make it through tonight then let the games begin. More than likely Greeneville 1st than if they make it then Elizabethton most likely. Two teams drastically different yet equally played. Despite youth and inexperience the Mavs have made it this far and to me this is a very special team where everyone plays equally as a team and step up when called. I think we could pleasantly be surprised by this team but time will tell if they are consistently ready for the big dance.