McEwen Vs Mt.Pleasant

Orangecountry

8 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

This could be a better game than some think. If MP is firing all cylinders and can keep their head straight, they are a dangerous bunch.

I’m sure it will be a good hard hitting game. From what I’ve seen MP hasn’t made it through many games this year without a temper tantrum. It will prob be a long night of yellow flags. 

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

I’m sure it will be a good hard hitting game. From what I’ve seen MP hasn’t made it through many games this year without a temper tantrum. It will prob be a long night of yellow flags. 

Agreed, been a bit disappointed there this year. Talent is there,  experience is there, attitude is not. Still could put it together

MTP has averaged probably less than 4 penalties per game. One incident last week of a temper being lost against MC (looked to be baited into it and the 2nd man always get caught). One unsportsmanlike penalty all year. Early losses could have been due to the injury bug.

Both teams (8-2 vs 7-3) are on a winning streak and momentum going at the right time. could be the best matchup of the 1st round.

go Tigers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, junglefan said:

MTP has averaged probably less than 4 penalties per game. One incident last week of a temper being lost against MC (looked to be baited into it and the 2nd man always get caught). One unsportsmanlike penalty all year. Early losses could have been due to the injury bug.

Both teams (8-2 vs 7-3) are on a winning streak and momentum going at the right time. could be the best matchup of the 1st round.

go Tigers.

What happened against Cornersville.