Wade to Goodpasture???

Whistleblower1

9 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Lol

I sense your “lol” is saying people are crazy to think Wade would leave DCA?  Since you are probably  a former player of his, you already know that he always puts himself in the best position to be successful.  Somehow he has been able to pull it off.  The move to Goodpasture will be no different.  He is a Madison guy.  Goodpasture is tradition rich.  They will pay him probably double what he makes at DCA.  Will probably have better resources at Goodpasture as well.  He has quickly turned it around at DCA.  They are solid.  Very good on defense.  Very young as Weill from what I understand.  If he stays at DCA, they will probably continue to be solid, especially at the lowest level of DII.  

Edited by ocac

40 minutes ago, ocac said:

I sense your “lol” is saying people are crazy to think Wade would leave DCA?  Since you are probably  a former player of his, you already know that he always puts himself in the best position to be successful.  Somehow he has been able to pull it off.  The move to Goodpasture will be no different.  He is a Madison guy.  Goodpasture is tradition rich.  They will pay him probably double what he makes at DCA.  Will probably have better resources at Goodpasture as well.  He has quickly turned it around at DCA.  They are solid.  Very good on defense.  Very young as Weill from what I understand.  If he stays at DCA, they will probably continue to be solid, especially at the lowest level of DII.  

Wade is from Hermitage not Madison. My lol is because GP insiders have talked about a certain coach in east TN for years now. 

DCAs tradition is as good as or better than GP. Having three gold balls and two silvers isn’t too shabby. Plus, GP will not be able to compete with BGA, CPA, and now Lipscomb locally while DCA per coachT will be a contender for the next several years. 

I’ve known Paul for over 40 years and he will have to make a decision that’s best for his family. While I’d be disappointed if he left I would be happy for his family. 

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Wade is from Hermitage not Madison. My lol is because GP insiders have talked about a certain coach in east TN for years now. 

DCAs tradition is as good as or better than GP. Having three gold balls and two silvers isn’t too shabby. Plus, GP will not be able to compete with BGA, CPA, and now Lipscomb locally while DCA per coachT will be a contender for the next several years. 

I’ve known Paul for over 40 years and he will have to make a decision that’s best for his family. While I’d be disappointed if he left I would be happy for his family.