Best freshman that I know of

cdm2003

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hsbball55

Please provide some info on these kids (position, size, etc.)

Regarding the kid from Cookeville, which one is he? I saw them this summer and they had two pretty good big guys.

Oakland is absolutely loaded this year. If they lose one game, I will be surprised. The have two guys over 6'5" and both can play. The only good thing for Oakland's opponents is that these kids will be divided between Oakland and siegel opening next year.

Does anyone have any info on other 7AAA freshmen? :confused:

Again I say. Willie Kemp is the best Freshman in the state. Through the first 5 games of this season he's scored; 13, 13, 16, 18, 18 points. He's also averaging 6 assists per game. He's also averaging 6 rebounds per game. He's also averaging 5 steals per game. One of if not the best All Around players in the state. This kid has the complete game , and he's just a freshman. !He's going to get better!

!SCARY! !Isn't It!

:)

Guest Thergoode

THE BEST FRESHMAN I KNOW OF IS ALLAN IVERSON'S LITTLE BROTHER JAMES IVERSON WHO PLAYS FOR ONEIDA HIGH SCHOOL. THEY ARE READY TO TAKE EVERY TEAM ON. HE IS THE SECRET WEAPON!

• 1 month later...

these is some TALL freshman that attend to stratford:

Andre Wooten 6'5

Big Travis 6'3

James Winrow 6'2

they can handle the ball,play good defense,and no one cant handle them in the paint. when they together nobody cant stop them.

Guest lilhilary20

I go to oakland and i've seen these guys play, they are really good! they had 2 guys like 6'5 but one of them got kicked off, but one is still on. Oakland fresh boys have lost one game to cookeville, but from what i heard it wasnt a fair game. They got beat at cookeville , but they beat cookeville at home.