Loretto/Summertown

Brazier

6 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Will be interesting to see what happens. Noticed Summertown took the number 2 ranking. I will take Loretto by 6 in this one. This will set up the rubber game that really matters when they meet in the District Tournament Championship. 

I got 2 young uns on the team at Summertown so I ain't ever gonna say we'll lose but it's gonna be tough!   And like u said, it's all gonna come down to district tournament at a neutral site!   Tournament time is almost here!

32 minutes ago, Brazier said:

I got 2 young uns on the team at Summertown so I ain't ever gonna say we'll lose but it's gonna be tough!   And like u said, it's all gonna come down to district tournament at a neutral site!   Tournament time is almost here!

Be very hard to beat Loretto three times in a row. Might not be the worse thing in the world if you did lose this one. But both of yow are really good. Probably be a pick em on a neutral floor.

I think both of these teams will be in the Boro this year.  It will be a war tonight and a great fan atmosphere.  These 2 teams do not like each other and neither do the fan bases.  This game is the true definition of rivalry game.  Both teams are good and well coached.   

Edited by gogold

2 minutes ago, gogold said:

I think both of these teams will be in the Boro this year.  It will be a war tonight and a great fan atmosphere.  These 2 teams do not like each other and neither do the fan bases.  This game is the true definition of rivalry game.  Both teams are good and well coached.   

The region tournament with Huntingdon mixed in there will be entertaining as well... 2 of those 3 will be in Murfreesboro.

I'll take Loretto by 15 tonight.... Weathers won't lose to Summertown twice this year....

28 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

The region tournament with Huntingdon mixed in there will be entertaining as well... 2 of those 3 will be in Murfreesboro.

I'll take Loretto by 15 tonight.... Weathers won't lose to Summertown twice this year....

Dadgum GC... gonna lose by 15 and not win again this yr?    Gotta send this to my kid for motivation! 

48 minutes ago, Brazier said:

Dadgum GC... gonna lose by 15 and not win again this yr?    Gotta send this to my kid for motivation! 

What are you whining about ?   lol !  You are #2 in the state and Loretto is looking up at y'all !  That ought to motivate the Mustangs a little bit  !

27 minutes ago, gogold said:

What are you whining about ?   lol !  You are #2 in the state and Loretto is looking up at y'all !  That ought to motivate the Mustangs a little bit  !

I ain't whining!  Lol  

just a little thrown off by GCs predictions

After we kick that tail tonight, the lady mustangs will just have more motivation for district championship! ;)