Who's Been A Suprise?

Izzy

Guest whoknows

mj has been a huge suprise i for one had not much hope of them beating mcgavock sorry guys but once helton gets healthy again i think they might have a legitimate shot at going to state if they keep going the way they are and i believe that jonathon drake should shoot the ball more cuz all he does is pass and hes a decent shooter from what i hear GO BEARS and oh yea mj's manager needs to shut his mouth every now and then

Guest whoknows

who is the suprise snakeonia or w/e kinda name u have because i believe mj has two of the top 50 juniors in the state and i believe mcgavock has like alll of there starters in the top 50 juniors and senior things so who is the great suprise early on oh wait thats right MJ is

5th in Mid-State McGavock with everyone one of their starters in the top 50 juniors and seniors (If you dont believe me look for yourself cause I just did)

was beaten by Mt. Juliet AT MCGAVOCK! Clarksville NW was also from what I have heard was supposed to be one of the top teams this year ...shut down by Mt. Juliet once again AT NW! Mt. Juliet has yet to have a home game Snakeonia I believe you need to re-think what you say cause MJ Basketball is back