Tray Curry kicked off the team at Bradley Central

fooseball95

Matter of fact ,the young man can just watch the TV series " All American ".  Maybe not appropriate for all viewers but deals with some similar things many athletes are faced with before college. I wasn't of that caliber of athlete but remember when I got burnt out and didn't want to play anymore.Another high school coach tried to recruit me, as did players I'd known from other schools.There is a lot on this athletes table right now and I just wish him the best if he ever reads this stupid stuff or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Knox Catholic was an option. He would’ve been the third best receiver. Maybe even just been a defense only kid. He’s talented but has terrible motivation. Bradley has one athlete now and it makes them one dimensional. Tray probably doesn’t even have to play this year and still can get an offer. Catholic is a hard school to get into. Bradley recruited tray hard and I hate that he did them like this. 

Edited by justheretocauseproblems