Tray Curry kicked off the team at Bradley Central

fooseball95

I hate to throw my two cents in because like 95 % of us on here,we don't know the whole story.I will however just because I have raised three sons and tend to back these young athletes until the very end. I wish the young man all the best and hope it works out for him.You never know what things are going on with high school kids. There are things at home or maybe a 1000 situations that can contribute.One thing I do know is life is hard and sometimes a young man just needs some help to turn things around.I hope he gets that help because there is a world of difference for a young man getting an education in the 2020's compared to when I came up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, BatmanLives said:

I hate to throw my two cents in because like 95 % of us on here,we don't know the whole story.I will however just because I have raised three sons and tend to back these young athletes until the very end. I wish the young man all the best and hope it works out for him.You never know what things are going on with high school kids. There are things at home or maybe a 1000 situations that can contribute.One thing I do know is life is hard and sometimes a young man just needs some help to turn things around.I hope he gets that help because there is a world of difference for a young man getting an education in the 2020's compared to when I came up.

I pray you are right and this kid gets turned around for the better. I know nothing about this though.

12 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I pray you are right and this kid gets turned around for the better. I know nothing about this though.

I talked to a young man  years ago that didn't like a coach  he was playing for in high school and quit that team.I told him before he quit to make his grades because he could get hurt and not be able to play in the future.Also if he was going to quit,go somewhere else if he wanted to keep playing but not to  let that ruin his future.He is a D1 starter today and has a great shot at the next level.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Dobyns Bennett in Kingsport is reputed to be picking up guys from Virginia, so that would be a good place for him to land....

Ha, it crossed my mind to say something like that since we already have a thread on it.Then I thought someone would write that I was just being a wise .  .Well,I should have wrote it because that's half the fun of being on here. 

3 hours ago, BatmanLives said:

Ha, it crossed my mind to say something like that since we already have a thread on it.Then I thought someone would write that I was just being a wise .  .Well,I should have wrote it because that's half the fun of being on here. 

LOL, you and I think so much alike.     We have to meet at a game one of these days.