Jackson County at York

Vols4004

3 minutes ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Loftis was sizing up his team for a big season in 2020. He knows what he has and now they have another year experience in his system. The game looks bleak for the Dragons tonight. 

Believe me when I say, Old Hickory style defense will show up tonight. 

You do realize this isn't girls basketball, right??

10 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

You just joined and NOBODY from Jackson County is gonna get on here and say this. I would assume it’s a York coach or fan trying to pump the boys. 

The only boys that I'm pumping are the boys in blue. I can assure you that I am from JC, and that York is not ready for the chaos that will ensue on the field in Fentress County tonight. I have a source close to the Jackson County program and they are reporting a completely revamped offense. I'm being serious when I say that Burris can and more than likely will be the difference in the game for JC tonight. 

22 minutes ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

The only boys that I'm pumping are the boys in blue. I can assure you that I am from JC, and that York is not ready for the chaos that will ensue on the field in Fentress County tonight. I have a source close to the Jackson County program and they are reporting a completely revamped offense. I'm being serious when I say that Burris can and more than likely will be the difference in the game for JC tonight. 

Apparently you aint never been to football game in Jimtown……..Different world up there. 

11 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Apparently you aint never been to football game in Jimtown……..Different world up there. 

Jackson draws a good crowd at home games. The Devils are used to a ruckus crowd. York made the right decision in not allowing fans at the game because a few hundred from Gainesboro would have quickly eliminated any home field advantage that they thought they had. 

18 minutes ago, Vols4004 said:

I predict about the same results as last season. Yorks wins with a cpl interceptions. Possibly 3 and a pick 6. 

Burris is better with his reads than he ever was last season. Pinpoint accuracy is a big part of his game, so York will be lucky to see the ball before he places it in the bread basket of his receivers. Interceptions will not be what beats Jackson County. Jackson County is the only thing that's going to stop Jackson County. 

1 hour ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Jackson draws a good crowd at home games. The Devils are used to a ruckus crowd. York made the right decision in not allowing fans at the game because a few hundred from Gainesboro would have quickly eliminated any home field advantage that they thought they had. 

Exactly where were the devils at to get used to a ruckus crowd?  RBS?  Pickett Co.?  

A few hundred from Gainesboro?  a few hundred?  He!! fire son, there aint a few hundred IN Gainesboro.I know, I got kin in the Stone Community.

You might want to swing through the Dairy Queen there a pick up a hand full of them soda straws, Sure would make it easier for you to blow smoke up folks rears.  

JC may have a good team and may win, but iffin I'm a betting man...based on many years playing and watching the Dragons and watching JC some too,,,,,I know where I would put money. They are Just a different kind of athlete in them hills.