Moore Co @ Fayetteville City

DiamondRaider11

5 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

Not butthurt. Only people whining and making excuses are from the other side. Also, we don’t choose from the whole county. We get whatever kids enroll at City. That’s my last comment on it. Feel free to keep trying to come up with more excuses though. 

Hopefully we can meet up again

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

Hopefully we can meet up again

Part of me hopes so because that would likely mean we are in the quarterfinals finals and if we don’t go I would root for the kids at Moore Co. They seem like really good kids despite the actions I have seen from some (not all) of their fans. Part of me does not want to see Moore again because we were one play away from losing. I guess at the end of the day, a rematch in the playoffs would be great for the region and hopefully would be another good game. I really do think the kids are great on both teams and enjoy the game as they should. It is unfortunate when we as adults take it too far and mess it up for them. 

19 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

Part of me hopes so because that would likely mean we are in the quarterfinals finals and if we don’t go I would root for the kids at Moore Co. They seem like really good kids despite the actions I have seen from some (not all) of their fans. Part of me does not want to see Moore again because we were one play away from losing. I guess at the end of the day, a rematch in the playoffs would be great for the region and hopefully would be another good game. I really do think the kids are great on both teams and enjoy the game as they should. It is unfortunate when we as adults take it too far and mess it up for them. 

Yes sir would have to agree. This region could get very interesting.