Moore Co at Eagleville

DiamondRaider11

On 9/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, Pantherpride45 said:

I’m with you on this Moore county by 14

It's a strange thing the only place MC get flagged to death is when they play at Fayetteville City, All the other games are relatively  flag free, There where 20 flag's thrown in that game in the first half, most going toward MC, It seemed every time MC would have a big play the flags fly, Taking them out of the game..

8 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

It's a strange thing the only place MC get flagged to death is when they play at Fayetteville City, All the other games are relatively  flag free, There where 20 flag's thrown in that game in the first half, most going toward MC, It seemed every time MC would have a big play the flags fly, Taking them out of the game..

Haha....are you saying the refs were against MC and threw flags that were not real so City would win? Always the refs fault or something else when you lose. 

According to the local paper, there were 13 accepted penalties against MC, 10 against City. Not much of a difference. City had a touchdown called back for a penalty. On a separate drive , City had a big run inside the 10 called back for a penalty. I would say those were both significant calls against City. Blaming the refs is a losers mentality. Sometimes you just lose. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 10:40 AM, Richmond30 said:

Haha....are you saying the refs were against MC and threw flags that were not real so City would win? Always the refs fault or something else when you lose. 

According to the local paper, there were 13 accepted penalties against MC, 10 against City. Not much of a difference. City had a touchdown called back for a penalty. On a separate drive , City had a big run inside the 10 called back for a penalty. I would say those were both significant calls against City. Blaming the refs is a losers mentality. Sometimes you just lose. 

1A refs aren’t great but that matchup deserves better. Still trying to figure out how a kid can run out of bounds turn around toss a ball to the ref all before the horn sounds, yet still somehow can’t come to the conclusion game shouldn’t be over. Not to mention one-hop interceptions are suddenly a thing

17 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

1A refs aren’t great but that matchup deserves better. Still trying to figure out how a kid can run out of bounds turn around toss a ball to the ref all before the horn sounds, yet still somehow can’t come to the conclusion game shouldn’t be over. Not to mention one-hop interceptions are suddenly a thing

On 9/26/2020 at 10:40 AM, Richmond30 said:

Not saying that at all it's just a strange thing that MC get flagged on about every big Play , when this is a rarity in all the other Games they played this year.. 

I was at the MC vs FC game and was there solely to watch these two teams play a great game. The ref on the MC side line did through 14 flags by himself. I have seen this crew a few times this year and the same guy loves the color yellow. Someone really needs to look into this particular ref. Now there was a lot of penalties in this game but the bulk come from one ref. I understand 1a doesn't get the best of the best but they have to be held to the same standards as all other refs. MC still had a chance to win. You just cant get down 16-0 to anyone in this region! 

1 hour ago, DawgChop04 said:

I was at the MC vs FC game and was there solely to watch these two teams play a great game. The ref on the MC side line did through 14 flags by himself. I have seen this crew a few times this year and the same guy loves the color yellow. Someone really needs to look into this particular ref. Now there was a lot of penalties in this game but the bulk come from one ref. I understand 1a doesn't get the best of the best but they have to be held to the same standards as all other refs. MC still had a chance to win. You just cant get down 16-0 to anyone in this region! 

Agree 100% with everything you just said. He’s the big guy in the smedium shirt. He made bad calls both ways including the 2 I referenced in a previous post on this thread. He had been at 3 of our games this year and was terrible at all 3. He was trying to set a record at the Huntland game. Hope he is not there Friday night. 

• Like 1