William Blount @ Betsy

lawnman

36 minutes ago, timcraw said:

every team is always gonna have room to improve. You, ofcourse, have a better grip on what you have. Im not calling it how they are gonna be. Im calling what I see right now. There is alot to improve on like you said to measure up to last years team. can they be as good as last year? Ofcourse they can. Im just saying right now they arent. my comment was based on the 45-6 prediction above mine. I should have quoted that instead of your original post.

Please tell what you send out of Besty and don't give it on 1 game.

19 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Man everyone's  coming for you for just having an opinion ive listened to people crap  on mcminn all season. All you can do is let your team prove them wrong.  We did last night with the shut out

We are at 3 and you guys are at 4. We are both apparently the two most overrated schools in the state LOL

10 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Im thinking well have you guys in the second round of the playoffs. Im hoping they can do something against Maryville  but I still think Maryville wins against both of us by 3 or 4 tds  sadly hopefully one of us can prove someone wrong. 

Im not sure. Maryville only put up 28 on Knox Bearden. Thats kinda weak. We can hold on to that false hope lol

So, is Betsy better than we thought or WB worse than we thought? Is Tullahoma for real? Can Betsy prove they belong by taking the Region 1 Crown and eventually earn a trip to AC, a place they’ve never won at before, and exorcise that demon?  Will AC finally break through? Will Region 3 & 4 have real contenders? How about the West? Are there any West bracket teams capable of wrangling the title back from the East? 

stay tuned.......

• Like 1