AC Mavs travel to East Ridge

Mavericksinflight

East Ridge 3-2 will not be a push over. They have ability to put up some points. They played undefeated Bledsoe County to a 21-14 loss. Add to that East Ridge is home. No one has shut East Ridge out this year. But the Mavericks have one of the best defenses I have seen in a while. The dual QB option is a great asset for the Mavs especially during the playoffs. Can East Ridge put up 14 points or more and can the Mavs continue in flight status and ground and pound action?

AC will win, we will be there cheering them on. The two good teams we played this year we ended up losing to.  The rest of the teams well you know are not that good. This East Ridge team is okay, but they are not Powell or SD caliber teams. AC should have a running clock. What shocked me was how SD ran it down are throat the whole 2nd half from start of third till the last play. Now we made the switch from the SR to the SO QB.  It’s not a 2qb system it’s build up a lead and the 2nd team QB and team mates comes in with the mop up duties 2nd half. But most of  the teams we play any QB could look good. I hope this works out for us in the playoffs. 

Edited by Payton34

18 hours ago, Payton34 said:

AC will win, we will be there cheering them on. The two good teams we played this year we ended up losing to.  The rest of the teams well you know are not that good. This East Ridge team is okay, but they are not Powell or SD caliber teams. AC should have a running clock. What shocked me was how SD ran it down are throat the whole 2nd half from start of third till the last play. Now we made the switch from the SR to the SO QB.  It’s not a 2qb system it’s build up a lead and the 2nd team QB and team mates comes in with the mop up duties 2nd half. But most of  the teams we play any QB could look good. I hope this works out for us in the playoffs. 

I think it could be viewed that if one QB is not doing well then we have a backup proven just as good. And the real catch unfortunately is that if one QB goes down we have another one that can jump right in and carry the Mavs through the playoffs. This game is no where what is predicted. I am giving my prediction soon and it's a running clock prediction. It has to be we need practice for both QB...lol

5 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

I feel like ac should  beat them by a good margin. If not  ac isn't gonna beat  Greeneville  or  Elizabethton. Im rooting for yall good luck  ac 49 - east ridge 14

That's probably more along the lines of the score. I believe East could get a couple but if they don't then AC defense is for real.

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That's probably more along the lines of the score. I believe East could get a couple but if they don't then AC defense is for real.

Until we beat a good team I would hold that comment. SD rushed all over us 2nd half. Defense lost that game. They won’t play a good team till 2nd round. It won’t take much to stop the teams left on are schedule

Edited by Payton34

5 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

They didn't beat Bledsoe  and you guys are alot better than the much improved  warriors

That's true. At this point in the season we need to consistency in scoring and defense. No let downs. Some injuries and hopefully healing up for playoffs. ER last year had a pretty good QB. That QB will keep it sometimes on the trap and has speed. They run a good offense that will score unless we have a lights out defense.