Cow Town vs WB

VOLSOHARD18

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I hate trying to Devine these outcomes based on last year or this years performances. To me, it comes down to coaching, both lines of scrimmage, overall defense and being ready to play. I won’t cry about missing three of the starters on the o-line at Boone. You play with what you got. And we’ve seen what taking a team for granted can do (South last season). Betsy proved it was a fluke by dominating them in the 2nd round, but WB, South and now Boone this season have given the Clones the wake up calls they needed. If we went by paper, give us the ring. We play the games because THAT’S where magic happens. On the field. No matter if it goes as scripted or Cinderella makes an appearance, we must withstand the torture of not knowing how good Betsy, Greeneville, South, AC, Nolensville or Tullahoma are now or weeks from now. All we can do is play the game before us, control our own destiny, and see how this mess plays out. And thank our luck stars if we all make it to the end, safe and healthy. (Rant over)

Don’t get mike started about Covid...lol

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You are sounding more biased every day. One day you will be a Maverick...lol..That could only happen if.....if...lol

Lol...Maverick you know I bleed orange and black but if and when your Mavericks make it to state then I will be a maverick fan...and that’s a big if...lol