Shelbyville at Lincoln County

Shelbyville at Lincoln County  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Shelbyville
    • Lincoln County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 01:00 AM

That Shelbyville run game is dangerous. Looking at the stats on Digital Scout Shelbyville had 37 rushes for 541 yards. Is that correct? Looks like the QB from Lincoln County had a huge game as well. I like Shelbyville to win that region if they can continue to run the ball like that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Summit will beat them by 2 TDs in my opinion.    Shelbyville can win with athletes vs the rest of that region. But Summit will match their athletes and then some.  Hope I am wrong though

Shelbyville is getting better every week and no one has stooped their run game recently. I do believe the Summit QB will be the best player on the field that night but all of Williamson County is having a time with contact tracing so who knows who will suit up by then. Their game this week with Page was canceled. I might have to make that one 

16 hours ago, Frauddle said:

Shelbyville is getting better every week and no one has stooped their run game recently. I do believe the Summit QB will be the best player on the field that night but all of Williamson County is having a time with contact tracing so who knows who will suit up by then. Their game this week with Page was canceled. I might have to make that one 

I think the twin that plays both sides of the ball is the better of the two.  RB and OLB.