Macon County vs DeKalb County

MCFAN3

1 hour ago, twistedsister said:

Lets review.

Macon beat the worst smith county team of all time.

Macon beat a Westmoreland team that's won 2 games and one of them was a covid win.

Macon beat  a smaller school in mjcs.

Macon got a covid win but would have won anyway with glenciff.

Macon beat Cumberland county that hasn't won a single game.

Then macon plays a solid good team in Trousdale and plays them well but gets beat.

Macon plays a average team in stone and has to make a second half come back but does and done it in fashion.

Macon plays a good team next Friday in dc.Can they beat a better than average team? Time will tell,they haven't yet but I hope they do.

This game will tell a lot about MC. If they can pull off the win, I feel like they’ll ride the momentum into the playoffs and hopefully get a win in the first round. 

2 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

MC by far had the worst half of football they had all year long against Stone. In the second half, we went back to what we do best by running the ball. Everybody in the stadium knew we were going to run each play and they couldn’t stop us. I just don’t see this game getting ugly. MC has an extra week of prep for DC and I believe that will benefit them more than anything since DC has such quality aspects all around. I’m looking forward to a great game. I still believe DC and MC is the top two teams. MC is going to have to be focused all around for the next few weeks. 

MC is a good team. I just hope they dont try to throw the ball like LA did. 15 has had 3 pics in the last 2 games alone. If MC can run the ball and play slow then yes this could be closer by far. Trapp however has Never won a Region and I know these boys want to be the first group to help him do that. MC is always gritty and that's the truth but if they try to make this a shoot out they wont win. LA QB threw 5 pics last week trying to throw the ball. Running is the key to keeping that offense off the field 

6 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

MC is a good team. I just hope they dont try to throw the ball like LA did. 15 has had 3 pics in the last 2 games alone. If MC can run the ball and play slow then yes this could be closer by far. Trapp however has Never won a Region and I know these boys want to be the first group to help him do that. MC is always gritty and that's the truth but if they try to make this a shoot out they wont win. LA QB threw 5 pics last week trying to throw the ball. Running is the key to keeping that offense off the field 

I agree 100% MC will have to do what they do best in order to win by also throwing the ball too to keep DC honest. I know DC is chomping at the bit for a region title therefore MC will have to be ready to play a full game instead of just one half like last week. I could definitely see possibly two teams in the region come out of the first round like last year. Just hoping the game stays injury free next week for both teams as the playoffs lurk.

Edited by MCFAN3

37 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

DC was up 28 to 7 in that game. It was an absolute mud pit that night slowing down DC. DC let them stay around by once again getting up by alot and running the ball watch the game. When DC had to score at the end they did. Yes that game was close but MC was actually loosing to Stone and had to rally. Look at what they did to LA.  LA will beat MC. DC will beat MC. It will be ugly unless yall get alot of rain or grow your grass high to slow them down. 

Why wasn’t you on the boards during H2O week? We would of had some fun!! 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Why wasn’t you on the boards during H2O week? We would of had some fun!! 

Man coach DC is like a light switch you never know when there going to be on or not lol. I been trying to get on lately but was working nights that week. My job one month I'm on nights then days the next.  It would have been fun.  To be honest your one of the few people who respect DC. It drives me crazy. This team is loaded yet overlooked and I get it big time but when there on man it's like watching art. They just click. What did you think about Alexander kid in that game. Also Nokes has Scored in every game and gets know love why? You been around what's the deal with that. My son said since his sophomore yr hes only given up 3 catches yet know one talks about him or Evan jones 6"6 TE another great player who's going to tech but still know one talks about him. Why are they so overlooked 

Just now, Hellidontno said:

Man coach DC is like a light switch you never know when there going to be on or not lol. I been trying to get on lately but was working nights that week. My job one month I'm on nights then days the next.  It would have been fun.  To be honest your one of the few people who respect DC. It drives me crazy. This team is loaded yet overlooked and I get it big time but when there on man it's like watching art. They just click. What did you think about Alexander kid in that game. Also Nokes has Scored in every game and gets know love why? You been around what's the deal with that. My son said since his sophomore yr hes only given up 3 catches yet know one talks about him or Evan jones 6"6 TE another great player who's going to tech but still know one talks about him. Why are they so overlooked 

You guys are definitely big and athletic  ( really good athletes) and if you get hot and stay hot there is no doubt you  can and will make noise come playoff time. 

To be honest this MC team looks to be pretty good, but their score against Westmoreland makes me wonder if they can keep up with y’all because DC will score points.  

Good luck and I really did miss the trash talk this year during H2O week!

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

You guys are definitely big and athletic  ( really good athletes) and if you get hot and stay hot there is no doubt you  can and will make noise come playoff time. 

To be honest this MC team looks to be pretty good, but their score against Westmoreland makes me wonder if they can keep up with y’all because DC will score points.  

Good luck and I really did miss the trash talk this year during H2O week!

When Westmoreland sees MC on the schedule, they’re going to make sure they do whatever they can do to win. It’s always a competitive game every year. Westy’s D played a great game that night but our maturity seemed to prevail us over them in that game. MC should have won that game by more by another touchdown or so. However I’ll take the W no matter what. 

Just now, MCFAN3 said:

When Westmoreland sees MC on the schedule, they’re going to make sure they do whatever they can do to win. It’s always a competitive game every year. Westy’s D played a great game that night but our maturity seemed to prevail us over them in that game. MC should have won that game by more by another touchdown or so. However I’ll take the W no matter what. 

I agree and know it’s a rivalry game, but trust me they dislike H2O as much as they dislike y’all. ( look at the personal fouls they committed against us this year) I’m just stating from the outside looking in ( we played DC and Westy) DC would of beat Westy by four scores.

I understand each game is different, but I will go ahead and predict a DC win on this game. I don’t think it will be a blowout, but I will say DC wins by at least 14.

Good luck to both teams!

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I agree and know it’s a rivalry game, but trust me they dislike H2O as much as they dislike y’all. ( look at the personal fouls they committed against us this year) I’m just stating from the outside looking in ( we played DC and Westy) DC would of beat Westy by four scores.

I understand each game is different, but I will go ahead and predict a DC win on this game. I don’t think it will be a blowout, but I will say DC wins by at least 14.

Good luck to both teams!

DC has been the best team we played thus far. This includes TC and Nolensville IMO.

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Good luck to both teams!

Im just hoping we can show the other region that DC isn’t the only team they have to worry about facing come playoff time. 

1 minute ago, MCFAN3 said:

Im just hoping we can show the other region that DC isn’t the only team they have to worry about facing come playoff time. 

I hope you do as well. I know y’all are excited for this team up there in Lafayette!

Edited by H2Oman