Betsy @ South

lawnman

6 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Didn’t look like little db and big DB had trouble scoring last night...:roflolk:

The score of our game was extremely misleading.    What the newspaper failed to mention is that Cocke County fumbled 4 times inside their own 10, plus a couple of other fumbles and an interception inside the 15.     All Boone had to do was walk it in.      In my opinion Cocke County is way better than what it looked like on the scoreboard, they just got buried with some critical mistakes early and never recovered.      Boone was very sloppy, probably 100 yards of stupid penalties plus guys out of formation, calling time outs to avoid a delay  of game, etc.     But again when your average drive is < 20 yards none of that matters.    If we play next week against Crockett like we played tonight then they win by 30.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, timcraw said:

I know Ive showed doubt this year with Betsy but Yall have proved me wrong time and time again. I think you are low balling the Betsy score. 50+ in my opinion.

Haha I’d say from here out you won’t see much of the starters after halftime.  Unless South pulls something like last year,  which I don’t see happening.  

5 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Haha I’d say from here out you won’t see much of the starters after halftime.  Unless South pulls something like last year,  which I don’t see happening.  

They rely on that QB Ethan B. for ALL their offense. Good luck doing that against Betsy. If i remember correctly rain played a big factor in that near upset right?