Betsy @ South

lawnman

On 10/23/2020 at 6:27 PM, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Betsy will have to stay 4a with the numbers released.  Playing up would move us to 5a,  which I don’t necessarily think is totally out of the question but with the class we have graduating I’d bet we stay at 4a.  If that means battling Alcoa it is what it is,  anybody in the state regardless of classification will have a battle with Alcoa.  Anderson Co at 4a would now have closer conference games but looks to be a little stiffer competition,  assuming Fulton doesn’t become a bottom feeder.  A lot of questions out there for sure but I’d assume Betsy will stay put at 4a for a while.

I doubt Betsy will move to 5A. Betsy should be pretty strong for at least a couple more years, but I think moving to 5A would be a tall order even as talented as they are. But looking at the 4A schools for next year, I don't see how the Region 1 conference will be set up. I only see 5 teams unless I'm missing someone. 

2 hours ago, BigPapi said:

I doubt Betsy will move to 5A. Betsy should be pretty strong for at least a couple more years, but I think moving to 5A would be a tall order even as talented as they are. But looking at the 4A schools for next year, I don't see how the Region 1 conference will be set up. I only see 5 teams unless I'm missing someone. 

Looks like it will be Betsy, Greeneville, volunteer,  Sullivan East,  and Grainger.

• Like 1