Sullivan Central @ Betsy

JMorton

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

This is AC best chance. Almost all the D returns from last season. If we all make it (C-19) it should be a great game. DeKalb is out of the playoffs. C-19 got them. 

Inflight acts like this is the same Betsy from two years ago. Apples and oranges. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

This is AC best chance. Almost all the D returns from last season. If we all make it (C-19) it should be a great game. DeKalb is out of the playoffs. C-19 got them. 

2 hours ago, JMorton said:

Inflight acts like this is the same Betsy from two years ago. Apples and oranges. 

I do agree BigDad this is AC best chance. We have been tested and I said before we are 3 or 4 points away from being undefeated. And in both games we had pick 6. We have 2 good QBs. I think we have adjusted some of those miscues. Along with missed field goals from D1 kicker commit to Ole Miss. The kicker may indeed make the difference should we meet Betsy. Hopefully we don't leave it to that. Betsy has a good offensive line that our D line needs to break through and get Betsy outstanding QB. Of we can do that we should be able to take the Gold otherwise Betsy gets Gold.....again! 

JMorton: No it's not same Betsy and of course the QB then was good but got hurt. I think we have a better than a chance at winning. And of course Betsy will have to go through Anderson County if we play.

36 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

How bad would that be for AC to finally get past Greeneville just to turn around and get beat by Betsy

I think it all comes down to beating Greeneville. The momentum would be so strong for the Mavs knowing they have the monkey off the back and that the sky is the limit and nothing will be impossible.

24 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I think it all comes down to beating Greeneville. The momentum would be so strong for the Mavs knowing they have the monkey off the back and that the sky is the limit and nothing will be impossible.

Beating Greeneville this year is not the same as in the past few years. The monkey on your back in years past was really an 800 pound green Gorilla. Greeneville is a very young team this year.The 800 pound Gorilla for AC this year is more of an Orange color.I  wouldn't get to excited until after you whip that monster.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Beating Greeneville this year is not the same as in the past few years. The monkey on your back in years past was really an 800 pound green Gorilla. Greeneville is a very young team this year.The 800 pound Gorilla for AC this year is more of an Orange color.I  wouldn't get to excited until after you whip that monster.

I know what you are saying. But we will have to be ready as Greeneville did play Betsy dead even first half. And I don't know all the reasons but still Greeneville defense pretty much stopped Betsy any way you figure the 1st half. So by the time we meet the Greene Monster, and I think we will meet Greeneville then we better be prepared because Greeneville has shown early weakness in past years and then absolutely dominate during playoffs. So IMO they are still a Greene Ugly Monster...lol