Sycamore/Camden

This one is kind of hard to call.  Camden has went from the Single Wing, to Spread, to the Flexbone this season as Coach McConnell and his staff try to find an offensive identity that fits their players.  

Sycamore has played a game of musical chairs at the QB position this year between Hall and McPherson.  They both have things that each of them do effectively.  

Camden beat Cheatham County by +29.  Sycamore beat Cheatham County by +27.  Sycamore has beaten Camden 2 of the last 3 seasons.  

The winner of this game will travel to play the winner of Giles County/Pearl-Cohn in the opening round of the TSSAA State Playoffs on 11/6.  

9 hours ago, @38320 said:

Camden is the West TN school with the most consecutive playoff appearances. Last time they didn't make it was 2002. 

On 10/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, WesTNFootball said:

Not sure I would want to be the winner.....

If not just to keep the playoff streak alive I might agree with you .  PC  is tough under good circumstances. We are young with no offseason to learn and get stronger it might be a very bad thing. Might need to work on staying healthy . It is another week of practice though and thats a great thing. 

Right now Ctown just needs a good showing in the playoffs, moving towards next year. By next fall, if things are getting back to normal, and Matt should have his system and culture in place. I look for 5-5 to 6-4 next year depending on the schedule. Camden's moving in the right direction.