Best sophomores in Tn for 2003

Patriot4

Posted by RedReb:

What Makes this the offical list? How were they selected for the list?

Posted by rbfootball:

Here are the offcial top 25 sophomores in the state of Tennessee at:

http://www.eteamz.com/knoxstars/files/2005index.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RedReb,

There is nothing "official" about it. It explains how the list are comprised at the site.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your can definately add Bart Cherry to that list. He is a left-handed pitcher out of Lebanon, who has already made two varsity starts one of which was a no-hitter. The other he held Riverdale to 1 hit into the 5th inning. He lacks some speed but has a godly breaking ball and change-up with out of this world control. All he needs is a little size and speed and he will be set.

Guest slickone22

okay.. correct me if i am wrong.. but what about lance walker from Franklin Co.? i mean.. give the guy some credit.. he is the only sophomore playing on the varsity team for FC and he is a great catcher.. what more can you say? he has gotten down on his hitting.. and that is understandable.. lance takes things hard on himself and when he wasn't able to bat at CC i think he began to get down on hisself.. but i heard he hit the ball tonight and is hitting a lot better.. i wish lance the best of luck in the rest of the season.. and the rest of his career.. he will go far

Corey Pierce is a great player and has to play well to help Giles County in the rotation and at first base. In addition, Carson Edgmon is also a sophomore to watch. He had to step up and take over the shortstop position and has played well so far and he is swinging the bat pretty well too. GO GCHS!!!

Guest WBdog44

Daniel Morgan for the Wartburg Central Bulldogs is a great baseball player. He's their ace pitcher and he can play infield like it's nobody's business. He's also one of the greatest hitters out there...ball's only been going on a couple weeks and he's got three homeruns already. If I were a college scout, I'd keep my head up for this one.