Giles County @ Stewart County

Nextoneup

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Giles County keep your head up. Y'all had a great year!!!

Appreciate it 80 .... y’all represent  region 5 and take care of business next week ! proud of my Bobcats and can’t wait for next season . Sure gonna hate not being able to get those fish sandwiches at Pearl !!!!maybe we meet again in the future my friend . You and 26 are two class acts I’m glad I got to meet y’all this year . And as always GO BOBCATS !!!

Congrats to the Stewart County Rebels on another win and their first ever trip to the TSSAA Quarterfinals.  They may be the best story in the entire state at this juncture of the year.  The atmosphere in Dover tonight was intense.  It was a great game and went down to the wire.  #21, #88, and #11 for Stewart County were clutch in big moments tonight.  

10 hours ago, arshad221 said:

All year giles line just didn’t have any push and the qb play was terrible. Qb can’t survey the field, if giles passes more with better qb play they probably win tonight.

I agree with everything you said.Not trying to make any excuses but if I’m not mistaken this is only like the third season that Giles Co.’s QB Cardin has played football.And from what I remember the second season at QB.Been a screwed up and a bad recruiting year with all this corona.Im sure oc will be hot on the recruiting trail.

24 minutes ago, bobcat93 said:

I agree with everything you said.Not trying to make any excuses but if I’m not mistaken this is only like the third season that Giles Co.’s QB Cardin has played football.And from what I remember the second season at QB.Been a screwed up and a bad recruiting year with all this corona.Im sure oc will be hot on the recruiting trail.

Now he has a whole new area of coaches to anger over this because Giles is going East for the next 2 years.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:42 AM, Nextoneup said:

If they play like they did against Stratford then Giles by at least 4 Tds

On 11/9/2020 at 6:48 PM, Nextoneup said:

If Stewart plays like they did against Stratford I see a running clock on them. 

The clock was running when Stewart County was kneeling on it at the end of the game.  

8 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

Appreciate it 80 .... y’all represent  region 5 and take care of business next week ! proud of my Bobcats and can’t wait for next season . Sure gonna hate not being able to get those fish sandwiches at Pearl !!!!maybe we meet again in the future my friend . You and 26 are two class acts I’m glad I got to meet y’all this year . And as always GO BOBCATS !!!

Likewise my friend. Im sure we'll play again at some point.