Just in!!!! State Tournament is held at MTSU 2021

HawkGuy06

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

No fans if your team doesn’t make it to state smh!  Each participating team will be allotted so many tickets per gofan app
No TACA or Championship Passes accepted

That sucks I love go up on Friday and Saturday and watch the games going to see if i can get a couple of tickets

4 hours ago, 802Tomcat said:

That sucks I love go up on Friday and Saturday and watch the games going to see if i can get a couple of tickets

Yea me too! Hopefully these numbers keep going down! I believe more changes will come! More fans maybe if them numbers keep falling & people wear their mask 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea me too! Hopefully these numbers keep going down! I believe more changes will come! More fans maybe if them numbers keep falling & people wear their mask 

Have u heard anything about ticket sales for the state tournament? I was hoping they would sell more since our cases are going down.

16 minutes ago, 802Tomcat said:

Have u heard anything about ticket sales for the state tournament? I was hoping they would sell more since our cases are going down.

Nothing yet. They was saying it’s only open to fans if your school is playing. According to our last 2 games(which was packed) I believe later this week(assuming the numbers stay low) TSSAA will let as many fans in as possible 

2 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Nothing yet. They was saying it’s only open to fans if your school is playing. According to our last 2 games(which was packed) I believe later this week(assuming the numbers stay low) TSSAA will let as many fans in as possible 

Man i hope so Haywood lost night

1 minute ago, 802Tomcat said:

Man i hope so Haywood lost night

Yea I seen! I heard it was ugly in bolivar! I been telling ppl Bolivar is no joke! They will go back to especially since Memphis isn’t playing. Which it didn’t matter if Memphis was playing they was still going, well unless they had to come to our house lol

4 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea I seen! I heard it was ugly in bolivar! I been telling ppl Bolivar is no joke! They will go back to especially since Memphis isn’t playing. Which it didn’t matter if Memphis was playing they was still going, well unless they had to come to our house lol

LOL We just got out played from start to finish