Cloudland Basketball

jumphook

They let Robbie come back? Why? If I where coach and the kid did not want to play because the starters were not plying, then he would not, under any circumstances play when they did come back. The starters have an excuse they were in football, what is Robbie's? Sounds like the coaching staff does not have thier priorities straight to me, if they let him back on the team!!!

Hey people, If Tolley wants to come back then let him come back. In football Bryd might be a star, but when it comes to bball then it is Mark who. He is a decent point but has to many turnovers and he misses to many easy shots. Robbie makes the team. If he doesnt play they go 16-14 with him they go at worse 21-9. He is a great player. Ask any one on the team except maybe 2 boys and they would rather have Robbie playing then Mark. And i am sure none of them care if Robbie returns. They will open him with open arms. An over looked player on the team is G. Cooke. Great player. Watch for him.

Hey blaize stick to calling the games man. You have your fav. and you write about them. Look for more then one player man. :D

Tolley has as much potential and talent as any big men in East TN., however his work ethic is seriously lacking, but you can understand why Smith would let him come back.

Cloudland is going to be a successful team this year with or without Robbie, with Robbie they are a much more solid team though. They would be in contention for the conference title with or without him. But I can understand Coach Smith's logic, he just needs to make sure that Tolley knows he cannot do this anymore.

That is definately a bummer about Mark, but that will give a chance for the other players- especially the older players (Johnson and Gouge) to define there roles.

Cooke has potential, but he is too static. One night he might score 15 points then the next night he might have 15 turnovers, he is a nice complimentary player though.

Blaize, post the Cloudland games on the schedule thing so I can tell when the Landers play.

If Coach Smith let Robbie come back, then who is in control of the team? Coach Smith or Robbie? If you let one get away with it them they all can get away with it. Where does it stop? Because if someone else does the same thing Robbie did, then they should be allowed back on the team. It is a never-ending circle.

Go ahead and pull against the Rangers, cause ya'll don't even have the guts to play us!! Cloudland has to cause of the conference thing, but they would anyway. But ya'll are just gutless. Same reason as why you won't play them in football. Better just shut up cause you'll never even have the chance to prove yourself until you grow a spine.