What's up with Farragut?

yallalreadyknow248

The Admirals came out tonight and put up an impressive victory against the Rebs! The move of Jacob Brown to point guard, shifting Gibson to 2 guard allowed Gibson more opportunities to shoot the ball. Tim Torrence displayed great poise and attacked the boards with 4 fouls in the 4th quarter, giving the Admirals key rebounds. The real story of the game was Jacob Brown play teriffic defense on Lee Humphrey, allowing him no 3-pointers except for a long 3 while time was running out. The coaching staff made a great decision with the move of the guards. With this move, and everyone contributing, especially Fraser inside, Farragut is in good shape going into their matchup with Bearden on friday.

The Admirals came out tonight and put up an impressive victory against the Rebs! The move of Jacob Brown to point guard, shifting Gibson to 2 guard allowed Gibson more opportunities to shoot the ball. Tim Torrence displayed great poise and attacked the boards with 4 fouls in the 4th quarter, giving the Admirals key rebounds. The real story of the game was Jacob Brown play teriffic defense on Lee Humphrey, allowing him no 3-pointers except for a long 3 while time was running out. The coaching staff made a great decision with the move of the guards. With this move, and everyone contributing, especially Fraser inside, Farragut is in good shape going into their matchup with Bearden on friday.

No offense, but I really didn't see much out of Farragut. Lee Humphrey had open shots and didn't hit them, plain and simple. Also, the refs were terrible, for both teams. I don't know if Farragut had an off night but Maryville sure did. Lee was the only player in double digits, no one could score. From what I can tell Farragut's defense isn't and wasn't that great, we just missed shots we should have made. Nonetheless, Farragut gets the W and all the props...as much as I hate saying that!