10th Annual Ed Cressel Classic

Well my old high school won the tournament with 11 kids. Put 5 in the finals with 3 winning it and 2 3rd place finishers. Didn’t have 4 of their better kids at the tournament wrestling. Kind of crazy how they won it Rural Retreat kid at 195 in the consolation finals got DQ and lost all his team points. Avery 138 was most outstanding wrestler for lower weights.

FJLsjceWYAMxXBs.jpg

19 hours ago, Appvol said:

Well my old high school won the tournament with 11 kids. Put 5 in the finals with 3 winning it and 2 3rd place finishers. Didn’t have 4 of their better kids at the tournament wrestling. Kind of crazy how they won it Rural Retreat kid at 195 in the consolation finals got DQ and lost all his team points. Avery 138 was most outstanding wrestler for lower weights.

FJLsjceWYAMxXBs.jpg

Was that the kid wrestling the D-B kid?  I was sitting on the far corner from where that happened, so I missed it.

13 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Was that the kid wrestling the D-B kid?  I was sitting on the far corner from where that happened, so I missed it.

Yes it was. I guess the kid was frustrated he wasn’t going to win. They were about to go off the mat and the kid shoved him into the concrete wall in the final seconds.

Edited by Appvol