Honest opinions

Oldschool2021

45 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Had a feller hit me doing 70 while setting at a red-light in Piney Flats. Messed up my F250 but sure glad I was in it

I came by there with a load of mulch and it looked like your truck and just glad you are ok bud.The guy that hit you didn’t look to good.

11 hours ago, lawnman said:

I came by there with a load of mulch and it looked like your truck and just glad you are ok bud.The guy that hit you didn’t look to good.

5 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

That was you? My parents live in Piney and heard there was a bad wreck. Glad you are doing better. 

It was me! Sitting at red-light and feller hit car behind me and she nailed me. 70 mph and no skid marks where he even tried to stop. He'd had about 2 or 25 beers so he felt fine,  was just acting hurt Lol.

Messed my truck up good. Had it just like I wanted it too LOL..

Couldn't find another F250 ANYWHERE, ended up in F150. Awesome truck but feels like I'm driving a Tonka toy now compared.

Thanks for the well wished men. 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

It was me! Sitting at red-light and feller hit car behind me and she nailed me. 70 mph and no skid marks where he even tried to stop. He'd had about 2 or 25 beers so he felt fine,  was just acting hurt Lol.

Couldn't find another F250 ANYWHERE, ended up in F150. Awesome truck but feels like I'm driving a Tonka toy now compared.

Thanks for the well wished men. Thats

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks for the well wished men. 

That’s awful and trucks are hard to find right now.