Homecoming Week at AE... vs Northview

Turtle

I gotta say this week is Homecoming at AE and the football team is looking to get their first win of the season.  They know the crowd will be jammed pack because AE is known to be the best school for hosting homecoming.   There's no other school in the state of TN where all classes of the school come back to support the team on the field.  With that said, those Mighty Roadrunners will be well prepared for the game on Friday.  

Last year, Northview kicked a very young AE team butt.  This year, I feel as though AE is ready to show everyone that last year was just a fluke year and they're ready to get on the winning side.  Watch out Northview its on and popping Friday.  

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes you did! Great win Roadrunners!:thumb:

Thanks for giving me my props, there's still a lot of football left.  We need 1 more regional win to secure our playoff spot.  Good luck to Northview and Thank you once again for finishing the ball game when other teams would've packed up and left.  To BCSportsfan, we woke up Friday night so don't over look these Roadrunners..

23 hours ago, Turtle said:

Thanks for giving me my props, there's still a lot of football left.  We need 1 more regional win to secure our playoff spot.  Good luck to Northview and Thank you once again for finishing the ball game when other teams would've packed up and left.  To BCSportsfan, we woke up Friday night so don't over look these Roadrunners..

:thumb: