Fairview @ White House 3a R6

Swarm

2 hours ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Good game. White House had 3 turnovers. Fairview had 0. White House defense came to play like I expected. WH 21 Fairview 14. WH winning with 3 turnovers was wild to think 

WH had an INT defensively the last time I recall.  The turnover difference was 3-1 not 3-0.  

Fairview also had a TD nullified due to a holding call.  The officials did not determine the outcome of the game any whatsoever.  

It was a great game.  Congratulations to White House on the win.  It was an awesome environment over there tonight for any HS sports fan.  

8 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

WH had an INT defensively the last time I recall.  The turnover difference was 3-1 not 3-0.  

Fairview also had a TD nullified due to a holding call.  The officials did not determine the outcome of the game any whatsoever.  

It was a great game.  Congratulations to White House on the win.  It was an awesome environment over there tonight for any HS sports fan.  

Refs do not determine any game, but they do set the tone.  There is a difference, and that sometimes too gives teams an advantage.  This pertains to all sports.  Having said that, I’m not saying that’s what happened here, it’s just an observation of my many years watching high school sports.

2 hours ago, ladyvol31 said:

Refs do not determine any game, but they do set the tone.  There is a difference, and that sometimes too gives teams an advantage.  This pertains to all sports.  Having said that, I’m not saying that’s what happened here, it’s just an observation of my many years watching high school sports.

I’m sure there will be someone from greenbrier in here soon saying the refs are the reason we beat them 25 times in a row lol