Fairview @ White House 3a R6

Swarm

6 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Our pass defense is suspect.  Waverly’s drops kept them from scoring more than 14 points and Portland ran all over us.  I think we’re a really good team, but we’re not dominant.  We need to play lights out the rest of the way to win out.  I think this team could be special, but don’t ever get too comfortable, there’s a lot we can improve on.  Go BDP!

Agreed! But to be fair, portlands Ball carriers were FAST. And after half time they only scored 2TDs, right? Go BDP

7 minutes ago, Swarm said:

They returned a kickoff for a touchdown. We've gave up 28 points this year on kickoffs actually so subtract that from your score comparison logic. 

All I said was I believe we have the best offense and defense in the region. You said you had the best defense in the region. I just had stats and facts to back up my claim lol

We will find out anyways Friday

2 minutes ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

All I said was I believe we have the best offense and defense in the region. You said you had the best defense in the region. I just had stats and facts to back up my claim lol

We will find out anyways Friday

Right on. Yes we'll see. 

I think we're quite a bit better than you think we are but you guys may be better than I think you are too lol. Looking forward to a great game. I will say that I think your QB is going to be best player on the field.  

WH is definitely beatable. Waverly could have and should have beat them. Just facts. Both sides know this to be true. But at the end of the day WH was the better team that night. 

I can’t comment on Fairview bc I have not seen them play. If Fairview can stop the explosive plays from the run game of WH and force them to pass, they can win. 

I think Waverly’s offense is the most balanced dynamic in the region. Hands down. Yes WH has a great offense but it’s only 2-3 players. Mainly #9 #6 #2. Waverly however has more play makers. Waverly scored 34 on the “best defense in the Region” and really only beat them selves with dropped passes that left 14 points off the board. 

I truly believe Waverly will win out. WH will win out. And if Waverly gets another shot at WH in the playoffs, Waverly wins. 

Waverly has yet to play their best ball. Y’all just stand by. 

Best of luck to Fairview and WH Friday. I’m hoping Fairview pulls off the win, but I truly think WH wins by 14+

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

WH is definitely beatable. Waverly could have and should have beat them. Just facts. Both sides know this to be true. But at the end of the day WH was the better team that night. 

I can’t comment on Fairview bc I have not seen them play. If Fairview can stop the explosive plays from the run game of WH and force them to pass, they can win. 

I think Waverly’s offense is the most balanced dynamic in the region. Hands down. Yes WH has a great offense but it’s only 2-3 players. Mainly #9 #6 #2. Waverly however has more play makers. Waverly scored 34 on the “best defense in the Region” and really only beat them selves with dropped passes that left 14 points off the board. 

I truly believe Waverly will win out. WH will win out. And if Waverly gets another shot at WH in the playoffs, Waverly wins. 

Best of luck to Fairview and WH Friday. I’m hoping Fairview pulls off the win, but I truly think WH wins by 14+

We have not put together a 4 quarter game ourselves either. Which concerns me a little. Typically we'll get in stride around the halfway point of the season but sometimes we just have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot. I think this week's game will tell us which team we are. Contenders or Pretenders. We played so flat last week in the first half. We come out like that this week and we'll get too far behind. We can run the ball well enough to beat WH IMO. BUT we can't wait until the second half to do it. 

We'll see what the Jackets are made of Friday night. I have high expectations myself. Thinking this will be a 28-21 type game. 

White House has their hands full Friday. Fairview will present our defense with some challenges for sure. I hope we have improved in the secondary since the Waverly game; we struggled for sure. I am glad this game is at HOME but hate it is our Homecoming. Homecoming was moved to Friday due to Sumner County being out of school for a week a few weeks back. Big region game with big implications. I say WH makes enough plays offensively to get the job done. WH 38-31. 

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

We have not put together a 4 quarter game ourselves either. Which concerns me a little. Typically we'll get in stride around the halfway point of the season but sometimes we just have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot. I think this week's game will tell us which team we are. Contenders or Pretenders. We played so flat last week in the first half. We come out like that this week and we'll get too far behind. We can run the ball well enough to beat WH IMO. BUT we can't wait until the second half to do it. 

We'll see what the Jackets are made of Friday night. I have high expectations myself. Thinking this will be a 28-21 type game. 

Since Waverly plays in East TN this Friday, I may come watch this game. Should be interesting! Good luck to y’all. No doubt Coach Hughes will have a great game plan. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

White House has their hands full Friday. Fairview will present our defense with some challenges for sure. I hope we have improved in the secondary since the Waverly game; we struggled for sure. I am glad this game is at HOME but hate it is our Homecoming. Homecoming was moved to Friday due to Sumner County being out of school for a week a few weeks back. Big region game with big implications. I say WH makes enough plays offensively to get the job done. WH 38-31. 

Thanks for the respect BDP. We're excited to be playing a proud program with rich history in White House. 

I am a little surprised it's your homecoming game though! I remember Greenbrier scheduling us for homecoming a couple times recently lol. 

24 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Waverly could’ve won, but should’ve won? Idk about that.  I felt like we handled y’all in the second half outside of the last 1:30.  That’s in the past though, I’m excited about the game this Friday.  

7 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Thanks for the respect BDP. We're excited to be playing a proud program with rich history in White House. 

I am a little surprised it's your homecoming game though! I remember Greenbrier scheduling us for homecoming a couple times recently lol. 

Since we had to move Homecoming, we had this Friday and Week 10 so this week was the best option. Weather should be good and dry so it should be a fun night!! Hoping for a big crowd!