Gomab: What do you think about Chattanooga?

Gomab, I appreciate your saying you will re-evaluate Suddath, and he has proven to be worth a higher ranking. But while your considering Chattanooga, give a peak at some others:

Skogen from Temple, averaging 30pts a game in the first five.

Pickle from Bradley Central is right there with Justin Hare who is ranked fairly high.

Wadley at Temple, 10 assists in one game!

Then there is Britt, Dozier, Harper, Mason. What do you think of Chattanooga's basketball?

There are a number of very talented players in Chattanooga this year.....

Suddath is a player, again, that I am very anxious to go see again... He may be the best player in the city...

I still like Ricky Harper of Howard (until I see Suddath again) as the best player in the city...... Ricky is a pure PG who has scorers all around him, so he won't average more than 15/16 ppg this year, but consistently puts up 9-10 assists per game.... Sir Lee Mason is another big time player in the city, and can simply flat-out play.....

Skogen is very good, as shown by his high ranking.... I expected him to put up between 25-30 ppg this year, given his ability, coupled with Class A being very, very down this year... He will be a good fit at Mercer.... I am not overly impressed with Wadley, nor have the respected opinions in the area with whom I have talked..... I did hear he will likely be attending Tenn Temple College, which would be a good fit.....

Another player I need to see is Dozier, who rivals Harper as the best defender in the City.... Last I saw, Dozier had some work offensively to do, including his ability to handle the rock and stay under control....

Hare is a big time player... He could fit anywhere from #15 down to #6 in the Junior Rankings: it's just give-or-take with some other great players..... Pickel, honestly, is a step behind, mainly because of his size....Pickel is a Top 50 player......

Ben is also a big time player, and will be suiting it up for an up-and-coming MTSU program next year... I was fortunate enough to be able to coach Ben this past summer, and he is a great young man, and a very talented kid, who can shoot, put the ball on the floor, and elevate, as well.... Ben could make a strong impact at MTSU....

Rodney Henderson.... remember that name. I was fortunate to first see this kid at a Recruiting Showcase I held a month or two ago, and this kid showed out. I had never heard of him previously... now he is averaging 24.0 ppg for a team with other big time scorers in Harper and Mason.... The kid has an unorthodox game, and must improve defensively, but the kid can flat out score.......

how is coach shulman doing in chatt. is your AAU team going to be tuff this year and do yea have any players with D1 caleber from the travelers.

I worked with coach shulman at TTU and love him I am also from Elizabethton and my dad is a coach.

arbys classic three point champ 1999.

John and Coach Lebo are doing an amazing job this year.... They have the best Mid-major coaching staff in the country...

As for players, yeah, I have a high number of D-1 players in the program right now, but I coach for the Ballerz program, not Travelers....

If you need more info on any player, email me at Coachshul@comcast.net

I TALKED TO JOHN LAST NIGHT AFTER HIS GAME AND HE SEEMED PLEASE. THANKS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE BALLAZ, THATS ALOT BETTER THAN THE TRAVELERS. I AM GOING TO WATCH SOME PLAYERS IN THE ARBYS CLASSIC. DO YOU KNOW ANY PLAYERS THAT WILL BE THEIR THAT I PROBABLY WOULD NOT KNOW ABOUT?

DO YOU KNOW IF JOHN WILL BE THEIR?

THANKS HARDIN STUDENT ASSISTANT TTU BASKETBALL

BEAT MTSU. :)